Today is the day! It’s finally here.
The new book from Jen has just appeared.
Conversation skills build leadership
Which is why you should join The Influential Conversationalist readership.
Even if dialogue for you doesn’t come easy.
The book provides strategies that won’t make you queasy.
Jen outlines steps that help you to know
Just exactly how to talk like a pro.
Boring it’s not.
Especially with tips in the “Sports Watch and Talk”
The book is fill with athlete’s advice
Their perspective on conversations should more than suffice.
As a motivating factor for honing your skills.
And developing conversation skills that help pay the bills.
Your career’s in your hands and in the words you could say.
What are you waiting for? What’s your delay?
You’ll have your favorite tips from the book
But here are a few that are worth a quick look.
- Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright offers insight on importance of communication in football in business on page 30.
- Understanding the situation you’re in and how to adjust your interactions according to Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano in Chapter 3.
- Seattle Mariners slugger Nelson Cruz gives his take on the importance of building rapport on page 57.
- Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin outlines the importance of being honest with your skillset on page 90.
- Richard Sherman’s view on how adversity develops leadership skills is found in Chapter 6.
- Seattle Mariners utilityman Shawn O’Malley highlights the value of adjacent opportunities on page 92.
- Seahawks Pro Bowl captain Kam Chancellor resisted leadership roles for a long time. Can you relate? It’s in Chapter 7.
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner gives advice on how to make your voice heard when it counts in Chapter 8.
- If you try to be the boss without any experience you could face resistance according to Seattle Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager on page 126.
- Success doesn’t come easy. Arizona Diamondbacks catcher Chris Iannetta gives the importance of celebrating your wins in Chapter 9.
Purchase the book on Amazon, in eBook or as a paperback. Or contact Jen to place a bulk order of books for your company or group. She’s also an entertaining and energetic speaker who provides a different perspective on business communication and leadership skills. She can be reached via email: Jen@TalkSportytoMe.com